The Adult Mental Health Services Program is part of Accountable Source, Inc. integrated continuum of care services and program development for individuals with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness.
Through the Adult Mental Health Program we intend to provide supportive services to transition age youth (18-25), adults (25-60) and older adults (over 60) in need of mental health treatment. The needs of people served are diverse and often complex requiring a broad continuum of care from outpatient assessment to inpatient hospitalization, with a strong focus on community based psychosocial rehabilitation.
Our services are targeted to individuals with serious and persistent mental illnesses.
We are comprised of a mixture of services provided directly or under arrangement provided in collaboration with community based organizations that contract with the Accountable Source, and services provided solely by the contract entities. All services are based on primary goals of promoting recovery, resilience and improved quality of life for people affected by serious mental illness.
Services Provided by Accountable Source, Inc. Adult Mental Health directly or under arrangement.
- Access and Assessment
- Coordinated Care Treatment Teams
- Individual & Group Therapy
- Medication Management
- Prevention & Early Intervention Services
- Psycho Social Skills training and management
- Peer Support and Counseling
- Residential Rehabilitation
- Self-Help Programs
- Subacute Residential Treatment
- Supportive Employment Services
- Supportive Housing
- Wellness Centers
Access to Community Based Organizations and Contractors
- Specialized Treatment & Supportive Housing
- Self-Help Resources
- Vocational/Employment Resources
- Legal & Advocacy Resources
- Residential Care
- Hospitalization & Locked Care
- Other community based Resources